Tuesday, April 8

Matt Maher

http://www.mattmahermusic.com/blogformusic

I'm not one to send you to other places. (Why should I? You enjoy me so much that I'm all you need, right?) If part of the criteria for a contest is that I would need to link back to the contest, I don't enter. I found that when I entered that kind of contest, my posts were littered with all these, and my content seriously decreased.

But I am making a serious exception. Matt Maher is worth it. I have had a serious music-crush on him for the last five years or so. (SWWOOOOON!) He's got this genuine, lyrical, subtleness to his music that I find so appealing. Mister makes fun of me all the time for it. Really. I even went out to Arizona to see him perform once. Does that make me a groupie? Oh well. I am. If you've never heard him, now's your chance - he's got a new cd out that I haven't heard yet, but am dancing in my desk chair about!