I thought I'd make a list of all the movies I watch in 2008, just for fun... If there was a movie that I was really touched by, it's in bold. Movies that I can't recommend to anyone are crossed out.
- Amazing Grace: Way better than I expected.
- Becoming Jane: Who cares if it's historically accurate? Oh the sweet tension...
- Catch and Release: Predictable but it still made me cry.
Copying Beethoven:Big disappointment. Elizabeth, the Golden Age:Didn't finish due to the serious anti-Catholic bias.
- Freedom Writers: Good, predictable, gritty.
- Gone, Baby Gone: Very brutal and vulgar - but unbelievably gripping. Who would ever have thought that Ben Affleck would make such a good director? I had my hand to my throat the whole time... with tears in my eyes.
- Goodnight, Mister Tom: Wonderful, surprising, sweet.
- King of Kong: Fascinating documentary. We were totally hooked.
- League of Their Own: I can't believe I'd never seen this. I even knew a Rockford Peach.
- Man in the Moon: Reese Witherspoon was fabulous.
- Man Without a Face: Good, more serious than I'd expected.
Marie Antoinette:Waste of time. Didn't finish.
- Miss Potter: Interesting, but could have been better.
- Nanny Diaries: Just like the book, it was okay.
- Once: Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. I have the soundtrack going nonstop.
- Sweetland: Lovely. Better than expected.
- Ultimate Gift: I liked it a lot, Mister thought it was predictable.