Monday, May 21

the craziness that is my life

So. Last week I didn't post much. Want to know why?

Wellll... you have your choice between the broken water heater and the yard sale. I know, I know, a broken water heater isn't THAT big of a deal, unless you want to wash dishes, take showers, DO DIAPER LAUNDRY, etc. When you cloth diaper your baby, a hot water heater is a big deal. The showers weren't so bad, since I'd fill the bathtub up halfway with cold water, and then boil water on the stove and pour it in until it reached a warm-enough-temperature... I felt like Laura Ingalls or something.

And then there was the yard sale. Gosh, they're a lot of work! We had three families selling stuff, three little girls selling lemonade and doughnuts, and as a result, I have NORMAL looking closets (no bulging anymore!) and $500 in cash! We're getting me a laptop with the money... how fun is that? It was a long day, I'm still a little tired, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

Stay tuned for my challenge to myself for this week!