Sunday, June 3

CONTESTS!

I am taking a break right now... I'm exhausted! We saw ten houses today (Sundays are great for open houses!)... and I'm just beat.

But contests always make me feel better. Want to enter some?

Adventures in Babywearing is having a contest to win funky and practical Vincent shoes. I have to admit I'd never heard of them, but I'm falling in love...

5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a Belly Band. I'm not pregnant but I'd love one of these for the next time... But I have a friend that's pregnant that would love one of these, I'm sure... it's her second baby, and the belly is a bit stretchier the second time around, I've heard.

There's more contests out in bloggyland, but that's all I have the energy for. :o)

EDITED TO ADD: Swooning. Seriously swooning. There's an apronpalooza going on...