Saturday, March 3

Partyin' - baby blogger style!

Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog! I know there's not much to discover here yet as we're still in the newborn phase, but hey - you were all a baby blogger once upon a time!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Laurel, but since there's already a fabulous blogger out there named Laurel, I thought I'd embrace the anonymity of becoming lifeasamama. Aw shucks. Did I just go being non-anonymous on practically one of my first posts? (non-anonymous is really fun to say, btw!) Oh well. The cover is blown, but from here on out, I'll just assume the lifeasamama tag so that Laurel Wreath can be herself.

So who am I? I'm a SAHM of a beautiful - absolutely beautiful - little girl named Peanut. No, that's not really her name. What kind of parent do you think I am? That was her in-utero name, and we've found that it still seems to be appropriate. All my favorite nicknames for her are food related. What's up with that? Honey, babysweet, pumpkin, cupcake, etc. Ah well, I really like food. That's so fun on all these blogs because I love creating and sharing recipes - watch for more to come in the near future.

Other than that, I am madly in love with my DH (we've been married just over a year - Peanut was our honeymoon souvenir) and do some part time writing for 4marks, a Catholic website. I spend way too much time online (I'm in good company here) and finally got around to having a blog instead of just reading everybody else's! Thanks for stopping by - I'll be visiting yours soon if I haven't already!