Thursday, July 5

BLOG DESIGN CONTEST

Hey! My readers know my deep love of bloggity-ville contests.

So I'm going to host my own. My very first. I want to redesign my blog, and you get to pick my colors. For real. Go to colr.org and play around with it for a while - you'll get hooked. Then save your best color scheme there with the tag "laam" and whatever you decide to name it. (When you get a good scheme, it will say "no tags" underneath - but click on the + to add some tags...) For example, you can go to colr.org and search for laam, and you'll find the one sample scheme that I made up.

So. Make up a scheme. Save it under laam and some other tag. Then come back here and let me know what the name of your scheme is in a comment.

How long should we run this? I'm not going to have time to do this before I get back, so we'll let it go until the end of Thursday, July 5th. You can enter as many times as you like... and go ahead and let your readers know about it. I will simply pick a random number and that # comment will win the prize - and I am committed to using those colors as the prominent part of my design. That's right. I have no control over what my next design colors will be. :o)

What's the prize? How about a $25 gift card to Starbucks!?!?!